Parma, 21 September 2023 - Sampdoria are the Crociati’s next opponent, the match is scheduled for Sunday 24 September at Parma’s Ennio Tardini Stadium (16:15 CEST, live on Sky Sport and Dazn) for Matchday 6 of the Serie BKT championship. Here are all the key statistics:
- Sampdoria won without conceding in both previous Serie B matches against Parma in the 1979/80 season (1-0 away and 5-0 at home).
- Sampdoria have won the lost three league matches against Parma (between 2020 and 2021 in Serie A), as many victories as they managed in their previous 13 matches (4D, 6L).
- Parma have won 13 points in their first five matches of the league this season (4W, 1D); the Crociati have never started a Serie B season so well and have also scored the most goals ever after five matches (11).
- Parma have kept a clean sheet in their last three Serie B home matches; they haven’t managed four home clean sheets in a row since 2018 (they managed six in the end then).
- Sampdoria have collected four points from their first five matches this season; the Blucerchiati have only ever experienced a worse start to Serie B on one occasion: they only had three points by this point in the 1978/79 season, when they ended the campaign in 11th place.
- Sampdoria won four points in their first two away games this season; in their last two appearances in the competition, they remained unbeaten in the first three away matches (2002/03 and 2011/12).
- Sampdoria have lost the most points from winning situations at home this league (6). Parma, on the other hand, have won both away games this season once going ahead (record level with Palermo).
- Adrian Benedyczak has scored four goals in his first five appearances this season in Serie B, with the third and fourth scored at the age of 22 years and 297 days; the last under-23 players to score at least four goals in the first five matches of the season were Samuele Mulattieri and Lorenzo Lucca.